Full payment must be made before you start the course. You will receive a call from the Brighton Holistics Administration Office to take this payment during office hours. Monday to Friday 9.30 to 5.30. excluding bank holidays.
Anatomy and Physiology (A&P) Level 3 Diploma, is the foundation for any person wishing to work within the therapy and care industry. Those who wish to enter into studies in the field of complementary medicines or merely wish to improve their knowledge in this area will find this course beneficial. The course will equally provide a basis for those looking at furthering their vocation in the public sector.
With 206 bones and more than 600 muscles in the human body, along with an intricate network of blood vessels, nerves and other integrated systems, the human body is a complex organism.
Anatomy is the study of form and physiology the study of function. As form and function are connected, the study of both anatomy and physiology are intrinsically linked, and therefore studied together.
The course has been designed for use within complementary health therapies. The acquisition of knowledge of human anatomy and physiology is essential in these therapies. Whether you are studying to be a reflexologist, a massage therapist or even a yoga instructor, this course will provide a foundational understanding of the human body and how it functions.
The course is fully accredited by the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) and is an approved qualification.
No attendance is needed to complete this course.
This courses takes approximately 64 hours to complete.
During the course we will cover the following topics:
* Facts about the human body,
* What is Anatomy and Physiology?
* Chemistry of the body,
* The Cell,
* The Skin,
* The Circulatory System,
* The Digestive System,
* The Endocrine System,
* The Immune System,
* The Lymphatic System,
* The Muscular System,
* The Nervous System,
* The Respiratory System,
* The Skeletal System,
* The Urinary System,
* The Reproductive System.
The course also contains:
* Upon booking this course a comprehensive 223 page manual will be posted to you which will be a handy revision and reference tool.
* The learning portal contains interactive tutorials and online assessments which will help with your learning experience. Your course is marked immediately online with your result shown instantly.
* There are no written assignments.
* Attendance is not required to complete this course.
* Please note that the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) course is a training course that is mapped to the National Occupational Standard (NOS) and Core Curriculum. * You can, if you wish, take the mock assessment three times before you take the final assessment.
* To pass the final assessment you must achieve 70%.
Submit a question or request further information on this course
To ask a question you must be logged in.