Relaxation, Meditation and Mindfulness for Therapists
How to pay your remaining course balance
Payment can be either by bank transfer or cheque. Further details will be given upon payment of the deposit.
Tranquillity Zone Training
Recognised qualification in holistic or beauty therapy.
You will need to bring
Yoga/exercise mat, blanket, cushion/pillow
This course is ideal for therapists who would like to expand their skills and find out more about relaxation, meditation and mindfulness. Learn effective techniques for self development, to enhance your treatments and help your clients. Therapists will learn in a mini retreat like environment as the course is highly experiential, in the company of like minded others.
No previous experience of meditation or mindfulness is required.
10th & 11th June
The course will cover:
- Lots of practical techniques for relaxation, meditation and mindfulness.
- Principles and theory behind the techniques.
- Effects of stress on the mind and body and how the techniques can help.
- How to use techniques to enhance your treatments and benefit your clients.
- Mindfulness for both therapist and client
Course Accreditation/Awarding Organisation
- FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists)
Ask a Question
Submit a question or request further information on this course
To ask a question you must be logged in.