The remainder of your course fee can be settled by BACS , PayPal, or by Debit Card contacting me direct .
Lower back pain is one of the most common conditions seen in practice; however, for the Massage therapist it can be one of the hardest problems not only to treat, but also to manage. With so many therapists and professionals treating lower back pain the incidence of the condition has not decreased in the population and patients still suffer for long periods. This 1 day course will tell you why, and teach you more functional ways of assessing your client so you can be more accurate with your treatment and rehabilitation exercises. You will learn Osteopathic soft tissue and articulation techniques to help widen the scope of who you can treat. You will also learn how to treat and rehabilitate mechanical low back pain, disc injuries, and back pain in the sports. This course will be a valuable addition for both Massage & Sports Massage Therapists
· Understand why the lumbar spine is placed under xs strain
· Understand the mechanisms behind lumbar pain
· Learn from Tutor with 30 years’ experience
· Learn how to effectively treat, assess and examine the lumbar spine
· Learn practical graded approaches to rehabilitate the lumbar spine
· Learn how to manage the acute back pain client
· Increase the range of lumbar musculoskeletal pain you can treat
· Dispel the many myths surrounding lower back pain
· Learn a range of Osteopathic soft tissue and articulation techniques
Benefit from a small class, maximum 12 students
· FHT Accredited Course, 5 CPD points awarded per one day course
· STO Accredited Course, 6 CPD points awarded per one day course
Submit a question or request further information on this course
To ask a question you must be logged in.